Can you do Silverwood in just one day?

Although you save money by purchasing more passes, a one-day visit to Silverwood is still an excellent choice! For those who also have this luxury, I put up a One Day Cheat Sheet for How to Tackle Silverwood.

I was surprised to learn that Silverwood is the Pacific Northwest’s largest theme park (I guess I figured there was at least one Six Flags within reach or something). With four roller coasters, a steam engine train, live performances scheduled multiple times throughout the season, several on-site restaurants, and more, Silverwood Theme Park has more than 70 rides, slides, shows, and activities. A big adjacent RV park and campground make it easy to stay for a few days if you’re coming from far away.

Silverwood Theme Park is a great place because it offers something for everyone. Whether you’re a thrill-seeker or simply looking for a pleasant day out, there’s undoubtedly something for you at this park. Here’s a quick reference guide of what to do if you’ve only got one day in Silverwood Theme Park!

• Arrive early to get into line for attractions with the most extended lines.
  • Get a map of the park and make a game plan.
  • When feasible, use the Single Rider line.
  • Make the most of your Fast Passes.
  • You have to ride the Timber Terror!

Everyone has a different list when heading to the park with family, and one day isn’t enough time to do everything you want to do. However, it’s not an impossible goal if you plan ahead…if you prepare!

Make a note of the park’s opening and closing times.

It’s challenging to enjoy Silverwood in one day to avoid disasters and get the most out of your time; plan ahead of time. I recommend coming at least a half-hour before opening time. This allows you plenty of time to collect your tickets, apply sunscreen to the kids, go on a bathroom break, and join the line!

Plan your meals.

Don’t let your food choices hold you back. There are a lot of mouths to feed, so there may be some disagreement. Use Silverwood’s website to look up restaurants and have your family decide ahead of time! It’s not worth wasting time debating about what to eat.

Bring your own quick snacks.

You may have experienced the agony of listening to a whiny kid because you forgot to pack the fruit snacks and granola bars. Bring your own snacks instead of waiting in line for vendor items. Waiting in line for nourishment will eat up (or, at a minimum, waste) valuable ride time.

Maximize your morning

The park is generally less crowded in the early morning, making for a terrific opportunity to experience some attractions with notoriously long lines.

Be strategic with how you plan the day.

Begin the day with a ride, have lunch, go to the water park after it warms up, then relax with a magic show and an excellent pizza supper at the Theater of Illusion Pizzeria. Complete the day with an exciting train ride on the Train Stunt Show, ice cream, and shopping in Silverwood’s many fantastic retail locations!

Plan ahead

Finally, preparing in advance can help you master Silverwood in a single day. Knowing what attractions you want to visit and what activities you want to do can assist you in better organizing your day and making the most of your time at the park.

If it’s busy probably not. I can cuz I get sick easily on rides.
adventure time puke GIF