Any suggestions for additional category ideas?

If anyone is interested in helping brainstorm additional topic categories I would be grateful. Even feedback that we have enough already would be appreciated.:+1:t2:

I like it, it seem really easy to maneuver, not so much garbage filling up the walls. Nice work. Now to get it going is going to be alittle tough. Seems people are already adapted to the Fb and and most have tons of pics through out the years. Maybe get a fb of those photos and move on?

1 Like

Thanks so much for your feedback @Debra_Frazier! (Debra is my mom’s name btw). :slightly_smiling_face:

I realize there are other platforms like Reddit, Craigslist forums, and Facebook groups - but I personally don’t use any of them very often for one reason or another.

Most of these groups tend to get spammed, are not well-moderated, or otherwise have tons of advertisements all over the place. My main objective in launching a new local forum website is to have a simple community meeting place devoid of all the fluff, trolling, and low quality content.

I don’t have any real commercial interest in maintaining the site (I have plenty of others that earn income), though I’ll take on very light advertisers at some point to help support the cost of running the site (if that becomes necessary).

Thanks again for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment, I’m sure we’ll have some more folks here soon.